Wednesday, September 19, 2018
#2018TOST is coming up...
#2018TOST will be taking place during 10/18-25.
There will be an Optional PostTOST trip: 10/25-27 for visiting Laopi Tea Farm in Pingtung, and also a Taiwan tea culture and history study in Tainan City, Taiwan's first city...
This year, besides hands on making Alishan Jade Oolong, we have made some changes on the study programs:
1) We add Wenshan Farm, for tea cultivars study, and members to have opportunity to understand the Wenshan Pouchong by cupping and tasting also grading there.
2) We also add Omei Tea for in-depth study on Oriental Beauty during our Tao-Chu-Miao visit.
3) We will spend more time at Yuchih district for the study of Formosa Bonita and Taiwan Black.
(*This year, we will skip MingJian tea district and focus on Yuchih tea district.)
4) Instead of visiting Lugu tea district, this year we will go ShanLinSi to visit Bagua Tea Garden and have in-depth study on ShanLinsi Oolong.
5) For tea rooms, tea shops study, we have added some new interesting points. Plus, we have the privilege to visit HQ of Possmei International ( possmei.com ), a full study about new wave tea marketing.
For details information, please get in touch with TOST Organizer:
Josephine Pan: firstname.lastname@example.org (626) 818-7153